Sunday, April 22, 2012

ALMOST READY FOR PAINT--WHAT COLOR?


I am getting closer to the day the paint goes on. I have pretty much finished the major bodywork and am now doing some final block sanding and detail work. The biggest decision now is what color to paint it. I started out thinking a Ford blue then changed my mind to a two tone mat black and gloss dark grey. Now I am going back to thinking blue. YEOW!! to many colors in this world. Another problem is finding the wheels I want. Should it be mags, chrome rims, painted rims with trim rings or what. The choices for this truck are not that great when you start shopping for wheels. You may find the ones you like but they are not available for your vehicle. I am leaning toward chrome reverse if I can find them. The running boards will be done with a Black Line-X type coating for durability.

No comments:

Post a Comment